Continuing with my popular theme of honest reviews of popular self-help products, I’m back once again (and with a vengeance … as they say in the movies). I love researching and reviewing products, and giving my honest feedback of them to help inform the purchasing decisions of others. My goal is always to make sure that my readers only spend their money on products that are actually worth a buy, avoiding inferior products in the process. I spend my money and time, so that you don’t need to risk yours.
Today I’ll be bringing you an honest review of a product called “Manifestation Miracle” by Heather Matthews. I’ll give you a minute to go grab a cup of tea; this is going to be a big review for you to get through! Please note that I am currently expanding this review on an almost daily basis in order to ensure that there is everything you would need to know about this product before purchasing. Make sure you bookmark this page and check back regularly.
Now if you have been following the self-help space at all closely, then you will know that products related to manifestation are extremely popular. Basically, manifestation is the idea or principle that you can sort of “meditate” and focus your life on the things you want … and with the right approach they will come into your life.
People claim to be able to use manifestation to attract all sorts of things into their lives, such as:
- Wealth (almost always referred to as “abundance”. I guess that sounds less 1%-ey, or something like that)
- Love and success in relationships, finding yourself a new partner etc
- Happiness – whatever that means to you in your life and particular set of circumstances
- Overall contentment and satisfaction at life – what exactly constitutes this will vary greatly depending on who you are and what you want to do.
- You get the picture … basically you can supposedly use manifestation to achieve just about anything you want to achieve in life.
I guess you could say that this is kind of similar to the idea of Law of Attraction, but manifestation perhaps takes a more spiritual angle. To be honest, both are rather “nebulous” concepts from where I’m sitting, and I would rather focus on whether they can actually provide any benefit in your life. They are, after all, means to an end. And if manifestation really can help you to achieve your dreams/goals, then it would certainly be a powerful ally to have by your side! You can learn more about what manifestation is here.
So without further ado, let’s begin my Manifestation Miracle review (how about that for a clever rhyme?! I should get paid to do this or something)
What is Manifestation Miracle?
As I alluded to earlier, Manifestation Miracle is a guide to harnessing the potential power of manifestation in your life. Once learned, you can use this newly-found ability to achieve more, become more successful, and improve the overall quality of your life. Basically, the product aims to arm you with the tools, resources and knowledge you need to be able to manifest what you want in your life.
In a similar vein to the other products I have reviewed on this site (such as The Power of Conversational Hypnosis and Mind Secrets Exposed 2.0) Manifestation Miracle is also a digital training product. Basically, you pay the product price and then get immediate access to all of the training material contained within the course. For most digital training products, you’ll get something like an eBook with accompanying video and/or audio material. This is advantageous in the sense that you do not need to wait for delivery, beyond the few minutes it will take you to download the product. However, the downside is that if you are the kind of person who enjoys reading a physical book, then you are out of luck.
Is it any good?
At the heart of my Manifestation Miracle review is the all-important question of whether this product is actually any good. Let’s be perfectly honest – everything else is just “noise” compared to whether or not the product is actually worth a purchase.
Unfortunately I must confess that I’m not an expert on the topic of manifestation – so I cannot applaud or dismiss Manifestation Miracle out of hand as it is not a topic about which I can provide a truly authoritative opinion. However, I can offer some honest feedback on what I liked and didn’t like about the training material in this extremely popular course:
Here’s what I liked:
- It is a very professionally-produced course. The standard of work that has gone into producing it is most certainly “confidence inspiring”. A lot of digital courses are very amateur in terms of production values, which makes you question the usefulness of the information you are buying. There are no such worries here, and you will surely be impressed with just how high quality and slick the entire package is for this product. It’s great to see the developers/publishers have put so much effort in to produce such a professional end result. I had grown quite disillusioned with the number of digital info products that are released in a very amateur state; if you are spending good, hard-earned money on a product then you want it to look and feel great!
- Most importantly, if you work hard at applying the lessons contained in Manifestation Miracle to your life, then you will see positive results. However, you need to bear in mind that you will only get out what you put in.
- The course is easy to follow along with, and you will feel like you are making progress quickly. Many courses that could fall under the broad umbrella of self-help/personal development have an unfortunate tendency to meander and waffle to an unacceptable degree. This makes progress slow and frustrating. With Manifestation Miracle, there has clearly been a lot of work done to make sure you can get through quickly and by learning the basics.
- You get a 60 day, comprehensive refund window (courtesy of Clickbank who are technically the “vendors” of the product). This means that if you don’t like it, then you can get a refund at any stage within 60 days – no questions asked. If you are sitting on the fence and weighing up whether or not you want to buy and download Manifestation Miracle, then let me suggest that with such a watertight warranty in place – and having bought through Clickbank a number of times in the past I can say this with a great deal of confidence – you can afford to take a chance on this product and decide if you like it. If you do, then keep it. If you decide you aren’t satisfied for whatever reason, then you’ve got a massive 60 days to get a refund. It sounds very cliched to say it, but there really is zero risk to you in this situation. Provided you’ve got the money up front to pay for the product, you really cannot lose. I have never heard of an instance of Clickbank refusing a refund within the 60 day refund window for any reason.
- Clickbank also provides one of the most secure payment processing gateways on the Internet. This means that you do not have to worry at all about whether your private details will be kept safe and sound when paying and downloading the end product. When checking out you will see the 128bit SSL logo (padlock symbol) in your browser bar, and you can rest assured that your details are definitely being protected. NB – because Clickbank are the payment processor for Manifestation Miracle, when you click “add to cart” on the official product site you will be whisked away to a Clickbank-branded page. Don’t be alarmed when this happens. You will also see post-purchase receipts/information from Clickbank as well.
Here’s what I didn’t like:
- The way the price of the product is advertised is a bit dodgy. When you first arrive at the site, you’ll be told that the price is $147 USD, but that there is a special “time sensitive” discount and if you act now you’ll be able to buy for just $47. Don’t be pressured by this. The price is always $47. Buy whenever you want – it will probably never go up. I’ve got a lot of experience with digital information products (including having worked for a company that specialised in making and selling them) and am extremely familiar with how this particular pricing tactic works.
- It is a somewhat overpriced product. At $47 I think there is room for some pencil-sharpening to take place. Considering that this is a digital information product (and therefore the marginal cost of supplying you with an additional copy is virtually nil) you would hope for it to be a bit cheaper. This is especially the case if you live in a country where your local currency is weak compared to the US dollar. Where I live, the price of Manifestation Miracle is actually more like $70-75!!!
- The Law of Attraction methods taught in Manifestation Miracle are somewhat unorthodox, and you might find them a bit tricky to apply. Although the principles are sound, the rather nebulous and inexact nature of what is being taught in this course may have the potential to cause you a bit of frustration.
- When you purchase Manifestation Miracle, you’ll find yourself offered the opportunity to purchase a monthly subscription product called “Amazing Self”. This is an extra $37 per month … and frankly it’s not worth the price. You are upsold on the basis of getting this for free for the first month (and then chances are you will forget to cancel the subscription and probably not even notice the extra line on your credit card statement each billing cycle).
Although I’m quite a big fan of the content of Manifestation Miracle, one of the biggest downsides for me (and it’s something that i find rather disappointing to be honest) is the insane number of “up sells” that happen when you purchase the product.
Upselling is all the rage with digital information products. And the tactics used to push upsells are usually fairly sleazy – relying on heavily inflated values of products and frantic time limitations to scare you into not missing out.
I was not pleased to see that Manifestation Miracle has not one, not two, but THREE whole pages of upsells. And these upsells run the gamut of just about every kind of personal development product imaginable, from wealth generation through to healthy eating.
It really does reek a bit of shameless cash-grabbing. The vendor here is just putting a bunch of different eBooks, audio products etc in front of customers, and hoping that enough pressure is applied through the perceived steep discounting and limited-time-only availability to convert sales.
Is Manifestation Miracle a scam?
One of the most common questions I see asked about this product is whether or not Manifestation Miracle is a “scam”. Although the definition of scam can vary greatly from person to person, I don’t think there is any way that you can justify saying that the product is a scam. After all, you will definitely get the product you paid for (it’s not like you pay your money and receive nothing in return). It’s really more of a case of whether or not you actually like the contents of the product, and feel that you can apply them to your personal situation to help use potential power of manifestation.
Long story short = Manifestation Miracle is NOT a scam; but your mileage may vary as to its overall value. Take from this what you will, and use it to guide your purchasing decision.
Conclusion – Should You Buy This Product?
Now we come to the really important question; the only one that really, truly matters: Should you buy and download Manifestation Miracle? Everything else is just fluff – this is what counts!
My final opinion on Manifestation Miracle is that it is worth a buy if you are interested in learning how to use the power of manifestation in your life. Basically, if you have found yourself interested specifically in learning skills and techniques related to manifestation (or even, at a broader level, the Law of Attraction) then this digital product is a good purchase.
If you came to this site to learn about the Power of Conversational Hypnosis – or any other conversational hypnosis/NLP product for that matter, then there probably isn’t much in Manifestation Miracle that will interest you. Unless you’re a total devotee (maybe even addict) of self-help/life improvement training courses, you are otherwise better off purchasing the titular product reviewed on this website.
What if you are simply interested in improving your life – whatever that means to you. Manifestation could be something that you’ve only just heard about … maybe mere minutes ago. If you sit in this camp, then is it worth ponying up the money to purchase Manifestation Miracle?
To be honest, I actually think that it is. Because the whole M.M. course is so well-produced and well-paced it is actually a rather enjoyable read. You will definitely learn a lot; and you might just find yourself inspired to put the supposed power of manifestation to work in your life. Remember too that you really can afford to take a risk with this product, because if you don’t like it then you can get a refund at any stage within 60 days of purchase, and for no more reason than “not liking it”.
Bonuses included with the product
At the top of this review you will see an image of the digital eCover for Manifestation Miracle, along with a whole bunch of other product covers. These are the bonuses that are included in the “admission price”.
As an aside, one thing that irritates me slightly about digital information products like Manifestation Miracle is their heavy reliance on bonus giveaways to demonstrate a higher perceived value. Most digital info products are marketed as having rather inflated price points – and bonuses are usually thrown in to the mix to create a sort of “running total value” (head over to Clickbank.com and check out just about any sales pitch page to see what I mean). This is deliberately done so that the vendor can then advertise a massive discount versus the supposed total value …
To recap an earlier point: One of the bonuses you are offered with this product is one month’s free membership to a digital training product called ‘Amazing Self’. This is a fairly popular personal development training product in itself, and is created by a well-known affiliate marketer and self-help expert called Mark Ling. Now Amazing Self isn’t actually a bad product at all. The problem with the free month’s membership you get as part of your download of Manifestation Miracle is that you will be added to what is known as a “rebill” membership; this means that after your first month of free access, you will wind up being charged $37 every month thereafter. This is fine if you really do like Amazing Self (and I plan on reviewing the full product in the near future) … but the issue is that many people forget they are subscribed to rebill products like this, until they start noticing mysterious credit card charges racking up each month.
My advice then is to read through the initial Amazing Self content that you receive and decide there and then if it interests you any further. If not, then do not delay in cancelling your subscription before you wind up a month later with an unwanted charge. If you forget to cancel, then you wind up in the unfortunate circumstance of either having to undertake a credit card chargeback (which is a frustrating process and can potentially affect your credit score) or suck it up and pay!
Product Excerpt Images
Here are some images of excerpts from Manifestation Miracle. I’ll be looking to add an actual PDF download of some parts of different chapters ASAP. But in the meantime, these images will help.
Click them to enlarge – they are big images so may take a few seconds to load.
View the official video for Manifestation Miracle & learn more:
One of the key elements of the official sales page for this product is its lengthy and detailed video sales letter. Normally, the only way to view this sales letter is by checking out the product sales page itself. However, I’ve managed to source a copy of the video and embed it here – which gives you the opportunity to learn more about the product and make your own mind up in a less “pressured” environment as to whether or not it is worth a purchase.
Looking for another manifestation product? Check out my new Vibrational Manifestation review for another option.